Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My SVA Friend's Poorly-Drawn Mugs....

As I was working late into the night last night, I randomly decided to draw my buddies from SVA. I drew each drawing in about 4 minutes, colored 'em in Photoshop in about 20 & sent 'em out to my friends the next day. Also, check out my DeviantArt page, where I also posted these images.

Chris Niosi (DeviantART, Official Site, Blog)

Chris Zito (DeviantART, Website)

Mike Luckas (DeviantART, Website)

Zach Bellissimo (DeviantART, Blog)

4 comments:

Emily Plassmann said...

your friends certainly are an atractive bunch... LoL

Anonymous said...

pshh Ill say ...
...
nice drawings mike

Anonymous said...

ill say ...
...
nice pix mike....

thedoreenster said...

seeing these illustrations makes me want to meet your friends - and see you all in action. let me know when i can come over during the semester & all hell will break loose.. ;]