Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HEY EVERYBODY, I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THE OLLIE TRIBUTE!

Like I said in my last post, I wish to get started on a tribute video to Ollie Johnston but before I do I need your help!

I know plenty of scenes Ollie has animated (Thumper's blossom/greens speech, Archimedes laughing, the Bare Necessities scene, etc.), but it would be a great help if you guys could let me know about as many other Ollie scenes as possible. If you can, send me an email (use the link on my profile page) listing as many specific Ollie scenes that you can properly identify so I can choose and compile them appropriately. Consider it as making a large collaboration to pay tribute to Ollie's legacy from all of us!

I wish to get started by the beginning of next week, so let me know ASAP. Thanks everyone!

No comments: