Thursday, March 29, 2007

Arrivederci tutto! (That's "¡Adiós cada uno!" in Italian)


First off, I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been very busy working. I'll make sure to post more after I return from my trip...

That's right, you heard me, I'm leavin'. Where am I going, you ask? Well, if you were too stupid to read the post title, I'm going away to Italy for spring break for 10 days (Actually, I'll be in Italy for the first 5 days & Greece for the other 5). I'll make sure to post plenty of pictures when I get back.

So to send you off, I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter (Or Passover for you Hebrews & "Shebrews" out there). Enjoy the break & remember to stay away from those toxic marshmallow peeps. You'll regret eating them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the title. ^_^

Dude, have major fun on your trip! And if I don't see you when you get back, I'll see you after I get back from Canada.