Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yule, Noel & Such n' Such...

Christmas. What else can I say that I haven't said last year?

But hey, look at all the cool personalized Christmas cards I got this year:

This one's from my friend & fellow SVA animator, Jimmy Harrigan.

This one's from another animator friend of mine, Ivey Ao. Notice Steve-O holding a Flurt cup. (God I love Flurt...)

& this one's from my very good friend (& teacher), Don Duga! Don was in charge of continuity (aka Storyboards) for some of the classic Rankin-Bass specials, including Frosty, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Mad Monster Party & The Last Unicorn. 


& finally, here's mine (blank). Straight off, I want to apologize to those that didn't receive cards this year, mostly because I either forgot to ask for or lost your addresses. I know it's too late to send them out before the holiday, but if anyone wants a personalized (yet belated) card, let me know, 'cause I don't want anyone to feel left out.

I'd like to wish everyone & their families a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day & a Happy New Year! But before I go, here's one last Christmas treat (courtesy of Youtube). This was my favorite childhood Christmas commercial (although I wasn't a big fan of the product they were advertising):

No comments: