Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Sketchbook from September

Besides doing my assignments for SVA, the one thing I've been wanting to do was post my long overdo sketchbook drawings from September up here. I finally had the time & energy to do it, but I did something a wee bit different this time around.

Instead of posting each page individually, I scanned each page into Photoshop, lassoed, copied & pasted what I thought were my "satisfactory" drawings all onto one page. Doesn't sound too bad right? Well... you'll see for yourself.

Since the file is WAY to big to post on Blogger, I posted it on the next best place: deviantART. To see the image, click on the link below & click on the image to enlarge it a little bit. To see the image at close to it's intended size so you can see each doodle up close, click the "Download" button on the left side. It may take a minute or two for the page to load, but hopefully it will be worth the wait for you.



MJR's September Sketchbook by ~FantasiaMan on deviantART

No comments: