Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Question #2: "How do you Draw Steve-O?"

Here's another question coming my way!

David Spector from Long Island asks me "How do you draw Steve-O?". & what better way to demonstrate this than by videotaping the whole process!

I apologize for the quality of the video. From a distance, the camera works great! But close-up, everything looks like distorted, blurry garbage. When & if I get a better camera for this, I'll redo the whole thing.

I never really noticed how deep my accent was. Now after listening & watching these videos, I'm extremely shocked by it. Maybe I should take some sort of lecture to fix that, huh?

Keep those questions coming & remember to leave comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well im new in this websitet i tink your a grat artis and i hope to be that goob