Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not-So-Important News



Not much goin' on lately... sleeping... eating Reese's Puffs... watchin' TV... graduating high school... goin' to the movies... you know, little things.



If you can't understand sarcasm, shame on you.



This past Sunday was graduation, & it was a long but exciting day (those two things never go together usually). Got my diploma, had a little get-together at my place, normal graduation-type stuff.


As you can see in this picture, the Rockman is complete (I apologize for the upteenth time for not posting the next "Rockman, Shmockman" installment). I got some kudos & pats on the back from a bunch of people, but more on that in a future post.




There's nothing better than relaxing, chatting with friends & family, eating BBQed food & having the heavy burden of high school lifted off my shoulders (no more 50lb. backpacks for me!).



No I have all the time in the world to hang out, make some extra dough & go places... OH! & to post on my blogsite, of course!



I'll see ya next time around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
Congratulations on graduating. I still have two more years left until I get my attendance award I mean diploma. What goes through your mind the moment you know that high school is finally done forever? Do you just feel like screaming hallelujah or is it kind of sappy because you'll be leaving a lot of your friends. Keep up with the blog man and I'm curious to see what happens with rockman.
Your Fan,
David Spector

Michael J. Ruocco said...

Hey Dave, thanks a lot!

Actually, it's a little of both. I'm estatic that it's over, but I'm sorta bummed that I'll probably never see some of my friends ever again (at least until class reuinion in another decade or so). It's like they say: you don't appreciate something until it's gone.

As for Rocky, he's gonna be hanging around the shop for a little while, at least until we find a suitable home for him. He definitely got a lot of attention on Sunday (a little too much).

Thanks again!