Wednesday, November 14, 2007

College Soup - Part 6

It's been just over 1 month since I put up the latest installment of the College Soup story. About time, right?

(READ COMIC FIRST)



(Click to Enlarge)

Notice anything different about this comic compared to the last ones? This comic was completely drawn & colored in Photoshop! All done thanks to my brand new Wacom Intuos3 Tablet!

I know that all the fat people & background characters all look like they're from a separate universe that seems to be made up of blue marshmallow men, but I just didn't feel like drawing dozens of different fat people. It took long enough to begin with (8 1/2 hours from start to finish). From know on, I'm just going to scan in the drawings & color them. It's a lot less time consuming.

& as an added gift, here's the original layout. This was my only reference for how the comic should be drawn. See if you can compare the rough & the final to seewhat the differences are between the two.

*UPDATE*

Hey! I figured out how to superimpose pictures on top of eachother in Photoshop! Now you can see the rough & the final in one shot! Enjoy!

No comments: