Monday, July 19, 2010

A Very Special Someone

I've had a great deal of inspiration lately, all thanks to my love Shannon. We began our relationship about 2 months ago, and it's been absolutely wonderful. She makes me feel so great each day, it's really given me a new lease on life. She's cute, and funny, and sweet... and to add icing on the cake, she's an artist too! And a very good one to boot! Go check out her stuff!

One thing we've really had fun doing is drawing each other. She's posted a lot of fun pictures of us together over on her blog, so make sure to take a gander at them. Here's just a few of my drawings to her.




(apologies to Bill Watterson)

Shannon's major strong suit is coloring. She's a real whizz at it! Just look on the job she did on these two drawings of mine!


Didn't I tell you she was amazing? I just wish I was as eloquent with words as she is. She sends me poems, and fun little texts on my phone and writes all kinds of wonderfully written messages to me. While I may not have a way with words like she does, I can still send her my love in visual form. Pictures speak louder than words.


No comments: