Saturday, March 15, 2008

Disney Bastardization #4 - Ludwig von Drake Dances & Sings

I don't know if I'd truly consider this a "bastardization" per se, but it's kinda like one.

If any of you remember watching Ludwig von Drake on Disney's Wonderful World of Color back in the day, you might remember him singing a song called "Green with Envy Blues". Well, I took some animation of him swaying his feathery behind (which I believe is Ward Kimball animation), looped it to infinity, added some psychedelic video effects & dubbed over the original song with something totally opposite. This is the stupid crap I make when I'm home alone & there's nothing good on television. Explains a lot about me, doesn't it?

Ludwig von Drake Dances to Deep Purple
Uploaded by FantasiaMan (aka ME)

I've been screwing around with a bunch of songs for this video, so who knows, if you guys like this idea I'll post more of these von Drake Dancing movies using different tunes.

Also, I want to give credit to kaijueguy for putting the original von Drake footage up on Youtube & Deep Purple for their song "Smoke on the Water" ('cause if I didn't I'd get my ass sued).

& finally one last note: For some reason, when I post these movies onto Blogger there's a slight lag in the video so the visuals & the audio don't sync up exactly right. I've been thinking about putting these videos up on a site like DailyMotion (definitely NOT considering Youtube) to boost the video quality. When & if I do so, I'll repost the videos. If there's anybody out there that can recommend a good video uploading site for me, that would be a big help. Thanks!

*UPDATE* - Alright folks, from now on, all my videos shall be posted through DailyMotion.

No comments: